Enter to win our final prize: a package of handcrafted soaps, a box of colorful macarons, two museum passes, and more.
Each week until December 23, Ethnic Seattle is giving away a unique prize—specially curated by our community’s small business owners—to a lucky reader. Last week’s winner went home with a do-it-yourself pho kit from Little Saigon’s Viet-Wah and Huong Binh Vietnamese Restaurant.
This week we are giving away our last prize, our grand prize package, which includes:
- Trichome‘s “scent set” will keep your room warm and hip during the holiday with a hand-poured candle and natural soap.
- A pair of ceramic mugs plus a $20 gift card from Eastern Cafe will keep you caffeinated this holiday season and beyond.
- As for something sweet to go with coffee: a box of macarons from Macadons in various colors and flavors.
- And last but not least, two North African America Museum admission tickets.
To enter, simply:
- Check out the raffle prize(s) of the week on our Facebook page and comment and like the post. You will immediately be entered into the raffle!
- ‘Like’ the @EthnicSeattle Facebook page to be notified of the Facebook Live drawing on Friday, December 9 for the winner reveal.
- ‘Liking’ the @EthnicSeattle Facebook page will also enter you into the December 23 grand prize drawing!